5-Minute Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quinoa Porridge Recipe With Blueberries & Almonds by 30Seconds Food
Instead of oatmeal, hot cereal lovers now have a new breakfast option – quinoa porridge. This easy quinoa porridge recipe with almonds and blueberries is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and cooks in 2 minutes!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- whole or sliced almonds, for serving
- dash of salt
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl or mug.
- Cook on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Top with more blueberries and almonds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quinoa $3 & Up
Almond Milk $3 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.