3-Ingredient Cherry Cobbler Recipe: You Won't Believe How Good It Is by 30Seconds Food
This three-ingredient cherry cobbler recipe could not be any easier to make. Yes, three ingredients! A cake mix, can of cherry pie filling and butter transform into an irresistible dessert you won't be able to stop eating.
Serve this cherry cobbler recipe warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. If you wanted to make it even more decadent, throw in a handful of dark chocolate chunks. Oh, my.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 box (15 ounces) vanilla cake mix
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, cut into slices
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the pie filling into a square baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the top of the pie filling.
- Cover the cake mix with the butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cherry Pie Filling $2 & Up
Vanilla Cake Mix $1 & Up
Square Baking Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.