10-Minute Bread Recipe Has No Yeast or Eggs (No Oven Needed!) by 30Seconds Food
A bread recipe with no yeast or eggs? Yes! This tasty bread recipe takes about 10 minutes to cook! Did we mention no oven is needed either? This quick bread recipe is so delicious and simple enough for novice bread makers.
This soft bread can be eaten with jam or jelly, honey, cheese, as a side dish or use it to make sandwiches. Yum!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 10
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons sunflower oil (you could use vegetable oil)
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt (about 1/4 teaspoon)
Here's how to make it:
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add the salt.
- Pour in the milk and oil. Stir until a dough forms.
- Put the dough onto a flat surface. Roll out to 1/2 to 1 centimeter thickness.
- Use a round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter to cut into rounds.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Put the dough circles into the pan and cover. Cook each side for 5 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Sunflower Oil $5 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Salt $2 & Up
Biscuit Cutters $6 & Up
Nonstick Frying Pans $10 & Up
Round Cookie Cutters $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.