BBQ Chicken "Tostada" Recipe Is a Quick, Healthy, Low-carb Lunch or Dinner by Sarah Amona
In about 20 minutes, you can have three flavorful chicken tostadas in front of you waiting to be devoured. Just grab a fork!
Cuisine: Mexican / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 ounces rotisserie chicken, shredded
- olive oil spray
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup combination of chopped jalapenos and red bell pepper
- 3 Outer Aisle Cauliflower Sandwich Thins
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Coat a frying pan olive oil spray. Sauté the spinach, jalapenos, red bell pepper and chicken until heated through.
- Spread the chicken mixture onto the cauliflower thins. Top with barbecue sauce and feta cheese. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 7 minutes.
- Top the tostadas with 1 1/2 ounces of avocado and a dab of light sour cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sugar-free Barbecue Sauce $3 & Up
Olive Oil Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.