Easy Mocha Cream Pie Recipe: A Chocolate & Coffee Lover’s Dream Dessert by Ann Marie Patitucci
For the chocolate lovers, you can customize and add chocolate garnish to your heart’s content. Thanks to 30Seconds Community member Kailey Lentsch for sending us this delicious chocolate pie recipe. Here's how you can submit a recipe!
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 10 minutes (if using raw pie crust)
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- frozen raw pie crust or premade pie crust
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 - 5 tablespoons instant coffee (for richer taste use a darker roast or espresso blend)
- whipped cream
- chocolate, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare frozen or premade crust (your preference: regular, graham cracker or Oreo) according to package directions. Let crust cool.
- Heat milk in small pot. Bring to a simmer then add instant coffee (amount depends on how strong/rich you want it). Turn off heat and let cool.
- Use the coffee milk to make instant pudding according to package directions. Once pudding has thickened, add to pie crust. Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Once chilled, grind 2 teaspoons instant coffee (can be done with fingers) to fine dust. Make sure that the pie is completely cold, then top pie with whipped cream. Dust with instant coffee. Garnish with chocolate (optional), such as chocolate chips, chocolate curls, chocolate covered espresso beans, mini Hershey bars, etc.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Instant Coffee $4 & Up
Espresso Instant Coffee $5 & Up
Chocolate $3 & Up
Premade Pie Crusts $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.