Quick July 4th Patriotic Greek Salad Recipe: Fast, Healthy & Delicious by 30Seconds Food
"Lots of delicious flavors and it’s super simple to put together! Excellent addition to your party table this weekend!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
All you need for this patriotic Greek salad recipe is a red onion, baby arugula, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, white wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, sea salt and black pepper. "Since there are only a few simple ingredients used here, I really recommend using the absolute freshest, highest quality ingredients you can get your hands on. It makes all the difference."
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 10 cups fresh baby arugula, baby spinach or mixed greens
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 blacks (8 ounces each) feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- To make it your own, use your favorite salad dressing for this recipe.
Here's how to make it:
- On a large rectangular platter, arrange the arugula in an even layer.
- For the "stars," arrange your diced red onion at the top left corner.
- For the "stripes," top the arugula in alternating rows with cherry tomatoes and cheese cubes.
- In a small jar or bowl, add all the dressing ingredients and shake to emulsify. Drizzle your dressing over the salad and serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.