Quick July 4th Patriotic Greek Salad Recipe: Fast, Healthy & Delicious by 30Seconds Food
"Lots of delicious flavors and it’s super simple to put together! Excellent addition to your party table this weekend!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
"Since there are only a few simple ingredients used here, I really recommend using the absolute freshest, highest quality ingredients you can get your hands on. It makes all the difference."
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 10 cups fresh baby arugula, baby spinach or mixed greens
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 blacks (8 ounces each) feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- On a large rectangular platter, arrange the arugula in an even layer.
- For the "stars," arrange your diced red onion at the top left corner.
- For the "stripes," top the arugula in alternating rows with cherry tomatoes and cheese cubes.
- In a small jar or bowl, add all the dressing ingredients and shake to emulsify. Drizzle your dressing over the salad and serve.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.