Crispy Baked Italian Garlic Parmesan Chicken Nuggets Recipe Is Exceptional by 30Seconds Food
Chicken nuggets are always a family pleaser. This easy chicken nuggets recipe is seasoned with garlic, Parmesan and Italian spices then baked to crispy, golden perfection. Kids and adults will love them!
The boneless chicken is first dipped into a garlic butter, then into a breadcrumb coating made with Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and Italian seasoning. The chicken is baked in the oven for about 15 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. You can use boneless chicken breast or thighs for this homemade nuggets recipe. Chicken thighs do tend to stay moister than breasts, so keep that in mind.
Serve this budget-friendly recipe with your favorite dipping sauces, like ranch, fry sauce, Cajun dipping sauce or copycat Chick-fil-a sauce. These could be made ahead and reheated or even frozen.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into nuggets and patted dry
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter and garlic in a small bowl. In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip them into the melted butter and then dredge in the breadcrumbs. Put the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with any of the remaining garlic butter.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until chicken is crispy and cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature).
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Dry Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
My partner practically inhaled them. He said he wants it every night 🙂