No-Bake Candy Spuds Recipe: A 4-Ingredient Condensed Milk Coconut Ball Recipe From Down Under by Donna John
Down under in South Australia, coconut balls are called candy spuds. Nope, don't think potatoes here. The balls are made with sweetened condensed milk, flaked coconut and powdered sugar, then rolled in cocoa powder. Yum!
This sweet and creamy candy recipe has just four ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to make. You could substitute ground cinnamon for the cocoa powder.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 15 minutes to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 36 balls
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4 cups flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder (or ground cinnamon)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the powdered sugar, condensed milk and coconut together a bowl. Stir to form a sticky dough. Mix well until everything is combined (use your hands!).
- Form a heaping teaspoon full of the dough into a ball. Lightly dust the ball in cocoa powder. Repeat with the remaining dough. Chill for at least 15 minutes before eating. Store the balls in the refrigerator.
Photo/Video: Wandercooks vis YouTube
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.