Grilled Baby Back Ribs Recipe Is Juicy & Fall-Off-the-Bone Tender (Just 4 Ingredients!) by Ann Marie Patitucci
The weekends just scream for a rack of juicy ribs hot off the grill. If you're not sure how to cook ribs, don't be intimidated! This easy barbecue rib recipe is simple to prep and cook. You've got this!
You can use your favorite dry barbecue rub or rib rub, or make a DIY seasoning blend like this homemade brisket dry rub. Same with the barbecue sauce! Buy your favorite bottle of sauce or try a homemade barbecue sauce. Happy grilling!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus overnight to marinate
Cook Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
- 2 pounds baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup dry rib rub or BBQ rub
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- On a large-rimmed baking sheet, rub each rack of ribs with the dry rub. Make sure to cover the racks well (on both sides!) and pat down the rub to achieve a good coating! Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, bring the ribs to room temperature. Clean your gas grill grates. Light the grill to medium, approximately 300 degrees F. When grill is warm, place the ribs on the grill grates and close the lid. Check on the ribs every 20 minutes or so. If you feel they are cooking unevenly, you can move them around a bit. Grill for approximately 1 hour.
- Mix the BBQ sauce and garlic powder. After the ribs have been on the grill for 1 hour, brush them with the barbecue sauce with a basting brush. Coat them well. Turn the heat to low and close the grill for approximately 15 minutes. (Only baste with barbecue sauce in the last 15 to 20 minutes of grilling to avoid burning the sugars.)
- Remove ribs from grill and transfer to a large cutting board. Let the ribs rest for 15 minutes (if you don’t allow them to rest, the ribs will lose their juiciness and become dry). With a sharp knife, cut each rib in between each bone. Serve with grilled vegetables and additional barbecue sauce on the side.
Note: There’s no need to remove the membrane from the ribs.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
BBQ Dry Rubs $3 & Up
Rib Rubs $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.