No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Balls Recipe Keeps Your Kitchen Cool by Ann Marie Patitucci
One of the things I appreciate about it is that it’s peanut-free. So you don’t have to worry about kids with peanut allergies, and if you skip the optional nuts, it can be entirely nut-free!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4 dozen
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts or your favorite nut (optional)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine oats, vanilla and salt. Stir in pecans, if using.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter, evaporated milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in oat mixture.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto wax paper. Allow to cool before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quick Cooking Oats $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Hazelnuts $8 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Evaporated Milk $2 & Up
Wax Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.