No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Balls Recipe Keeps Your Kitchen Cool by Ann Marie Patitucci
Some of us love an opportunity not to use our ovens in the summer. I love a good no-bake recipe. This no-bake chocolate oatmeal balls recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest ones I’ve come across.
One of the things I appreciate about it is that it’s peanut-free. So you don’t have to worry about kids with peanut allergies, and if you skip the optional nuts, it can be entirely nut-free!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4 dozen
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts or your favorite nut (optional)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine oats, vanilla and salt. Stir in pecans, if using.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter, evaporated milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in oat mixture.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto wax paper. Allow to cool before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quick Cooking Oats $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Hazelnuts $8 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Evaporated Milk $2 & Up
Wax Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.