Incredible Blueberry Mango Salsa Recipe: Try It on Fish, Chicken or Tortilla Chips by 30Seconds Food
"This salsa is especially great on top of grilled chicken or fish!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
If you don't like blueberries, switch them out for chopped strawberries, blackberries or raspberries. Not into mango, pineapple or watermelon would be a good substitute. Get creative!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced small
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper, deseeded and diced small
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, deseeded and minced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- pinch of sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Place the mango, pepper, jalapeno, onion and blueberries in a medium glass bowl.
- Add cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Stir gently to combine and enjoy!
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Clear Glass Serving Bowls $10 & Up
Salad Bowls $10 & Up
Cutting Boards $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.