Incredible Blueberry Mango Salsa Recipe: Try It on Fish, Chicken or Tortilla Chips by 30Seconds Food
If you don't like blueberries, switch them out for chopped strawberries, blackberries or raspberries. Not into mango, pineapple or watermelon would be a good substitute. Get creative!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced small
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper, deseeded and diced small
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, deseeded and minced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- pinch of sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Place the mango, pepper, jalapeno, onion and blueberries in a medium glass bowl.
- Add cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Stir gently to combine and enjoy!
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.