Incredible Blueberry Mango Salsa Recipe: Almost Too Pretty to Eat by 30Seconds Food
"This salsa is especially great on top of grilled chicken or fish!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. Ready to grab the ingredients you'll need to make this incredible blueberry mango salsa recipe? You'll need a ripe mango, red bell pepper, jalapeno, red onion, fresh blueberries, fresh cilantro and lime juice (fresh is always best!).
Take this to any potluck, cookout or family get-together this summer. Serve it in a clear glass bowl to show off all the beautiful colors, and get ready for recipe requests!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced small
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper, deseeded and diced small
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, deseeded and minced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- pinch of sea salt
- If you don't like blueberries, switch them out for chopped strawberries, blackberries or raspberries. Not into mango, pineapple or watermelon would be a good substitute. Get creative!
Here's how to make it:
- Place the mango, pepper, jalapeno, onion and blueberries in a medium glass bowl.
- Add cilantro, lime juice and salt. Stir gently to combine and enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.