Quick Mushroom Soup Meatloaf Recipe With Creamy Mushroom Gravy Uses Pantry Ingredients by Donna John
My freezer is full of ground beef, so the search for ground beef recipes is on. This easy mushroom soup meatloaf recipe caught my eye because I had all the ingredients – and my husband loves meatloaf. The meatloaf was moist and the mushroom gravy so simple to whisk up after the meatloaf comes out of the oven.
The original recipe called for a packet of dry onion soup mix. Because my husband and I watch our salt, I opted to omit it and use dehydrated onion, garlic powder and onion powder instead. I served this meatloaf recipe with potatoes and a salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour (approximately)
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup (divided)
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water or milk (I used water)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground beef, half the can of cream of mushroom soup, breadcrumbs, dried minced onion, garlic powder, onion powder and egg in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using a spoon or your hands, mix well to combine.
- Lightly pack the mixture into a loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven. Carefully pour the juices from the pan into a small saucepot. Add the remaining cream of mushroom soup and water or milk. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring, then turn off the heat.
- Slice the meatloaf spoon the mushroom gravy over the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Minced Dry Onion $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Dry Onion Soup Mix $2 & Up
Saucepots $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.