Honey & Sriracha-Glazed Brussels Sprouts Recipe Is Restaurant Worthy by Donna John
When I try a dish at a restaurant that I enjoy, I always try to replicate it at home. This easy honey and sriracha-glazed brussels sprouts recipe is my latest success. These brussels sprouts are pan roasted then coated in a sweet and spicy Asian glaze. Delish!
The sesame seeds are optional, but the health benefits of sesame seeds make them the perfect garnish. So sprinkle away! Serve this easy brussels sprouts recipe as a side dish or a vegetarian main dish.
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 - 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter (you could substitute olive oil)
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the brussels sprouts in a single layer and cook, without flipping, for about 8 minutes. Flip them over and continue to cook about 5 more minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- Add the sriracha, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and butter to the pan. Cook about 2 minutes.
- Put the brussels sprouts back into the pan. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sriracha Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Low-Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.