Tomato, Mozzarella, Basil & Asparagus Sandwich Recipe: A Healthy No-Cook Summer Meal by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 ounces sliced tomato (about 4 large tomato slices
- 3 ounces steamed asparagus
- 1 cup dark leafy greens or fresh basil leaves
- 4 ounces skim mozzarella (about 2 large slices)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or balsamic vinaigrette (I use Walden Farms balsamic vinaigrette)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Stack the tomato, asparagus, greens or basil and cheese to create a "sandwich." (See photo.)
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.