4-Ingredient Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe May Help You Make Friends by 30Seconds Food
The zucchini bread starts with a box cake mix, which makes prep so easy. Like most zucchini bread recipes, this one makes two loaves so you can share with old friends, new friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 loaves
- 1 box (15 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini, squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the batter between two loaf pans that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from the pans.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.