Coffee Baked Beans Recipe Will Wake You Up to Baked Beans by 30Seconds Food
Serve this easy baked bean recipe at your next cookout, potluck, family get-together or as a side dish with chicken, beef or pork. It's also delicious spooned over bread. The baked bean recipe can easily be doubled for parties.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
- 4 - 5 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy, about 6 to 7 minutes. Remove to a paper towel, leaving the bacon grease in the pan. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add the bacon, beans, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, mustard and coffee. Mix well. Pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 2 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baked Beans $2 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $1 & Up
Coffee $5 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.