Healthy Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe With Cauliflower Rice & Fresh Spinach by Sarah Amona
Made with boneless chicken breasts, this lemon pepper chicken recipe makes one serving, but you could easily increase the recipe to feed a family. It's a complete dinner, but you could add a fresh side salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 ounces boneless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme (or regular thyme)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat a frying pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil on medium. Roll the chicken breast in the herbs and spices, and squeeze over half the lemon juice. Cook the breast for 10 minutes before flipping and cooking for an additional 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add the other half of the lemon to the pan, cut side down. Cook until charred.
- Meanwhile, prep the cauliflower rice by finely shopping or blending the cauliflower to a rice-like texture. Mix through the spinach and dress with additional lemon juice and a splash of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the chicken and lemon from the pan. Slice the breast on an angle. Place the cauliflower rice mix in a bowl and top with the chicken. Serve with charred lemon half.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Frying Pans $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Thyme $4 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.