Gwyneth Paltrow’s Power Balls Recipe: Healthy & Sweet Without Processed Sugar by Ann Marie Patitucci
Gwyneth Paltrow is known by many as an award-winning actress. Did you know that she’s also an entrepreneur and best-selling cookbook author, who for many years has advocated for clean eating as essential to overall wellness?
Paltrow recently invited Good Morning America into her kitchen to share some of her favorite healthy recipes. Here is her recipe for power balls. She told GMA that it’s perfect for anyone who enjoys sweets but doesn’t want to eat processed sugar. Sounds perfect!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes 10 to 12
- 1 1/2 cups dried unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or cocoa nibs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or hemp seeds
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked for 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
Here's how to make it:
- Grind the coconut into a fine meal in the food processor.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Process until sticky dough is formed.
- Scoop the batter by heaping tablespoons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Roll each ball between your hands, then coat them in chia or hemp seeds, cocoa powder or cocoa nibs. Store the power balls in the fridge or freezer.
Recipes reprinted courtesy of Gwyneth Paltrow in partnership with Monogram Luxury Appliances.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Unsweetened Coconut $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Cocoa Nibs $4 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Chia Seeds $4 & Up
Hemp Seeds $6 & Up
Medjool Dates $6 & Up
Almond Butter $5 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
Gwyneth Paltrow Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.