Juicy & Crispy Hoisin Baked Chicken Recipe Is a Quick Winner Dinner by Donna John
Craving Asian food but planning to cook chicken thighs for dinner, I decided to try and combine both worlds. Success! This easy baked chicken recipe is marinated in a simple mixture full of main players when it comes to Asian flavors – hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. The chicken baked up moist, flavorful and with a crispy skin.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic food storage bag. Season with black pepper, to taste. Squish to combine. Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour the entire contents of the bag into a baking dish. Lay the chicken skin side up.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, basting occasionally.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hoisin Sauce $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.