Juicy & Crispy Hoisin Baked Chicken Recipe Is a Quick Winner Dinner by Donna John
Craving Asian food but planning to cook chicken thighs for dinner, I decided to try and combine both worlds. Success! This easy baked chicken recipe is marinated in a simple mixture full of main players when it comes to Asian flavors – hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. The chicken baked up moist, flavorful and with a crispy skin.
This hoisin baked chicken recipe would be delicious served with fried rice and vegetables. You could easily cook six chicken thighs and still have plenty of sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic food storage bag. Season with black pepper, to taste. Squish to combine. Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour the entire contents of the bag into a baking dish. Lay the chicken skin side up.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, basting occasionally.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hoisin Sauce $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.