Peaches & Cream Pudding Recipe Is a Creamy Way to Enjoy Peaches by 30Seconds Food
Serve this creamy peach pudding recipe as is, or add healthy toppings like chopped apples, fresh peach slices, granola, nuts, flaked coconut or even dark chocolate. If you're not a peach person, you could substitute a can of pear halves.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) peach slices or chunks in juice, drained and chopped (reserve the juice)
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the milk and juice from the peaches in a mixing bowl.
- Add the pudding mix. Whisk well to combine.
- Stir in the peaches. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.