Peaches & Cream Pudding Recipe Is a Creamy Way to Enjoy Peaches by 30Seconds Food
It's hard to argue that watermelon and peaches are the fruits of summer. This easy peach pudding recipe doesn't use fresh peaches, but it's like taking a bite of summer!
Serve this creamy peach pudding recipe as is, or add healthy toppings like chopped apples, fresh peach slices, granola, nuts, flaked coconut or even dark chocolate. If you're not a peach person, you could substitute a can of pear halves.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) peach slices or chunks in juice, drained and chopped (reserve the juice)
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the milk and juice from the peaches in a mixing bowl.
- Add the pudding mix. Whisk well to combine.
- Stir in the peaches. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Can Peaches $2 & Up
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix $1 & Up
Mixing Bowls $8 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.