Crispy Lemon Thyme Baked Chicken Recipe Is Flavor to the Bone by 30Seconds Food
The shopping list for this crispy baked chicken is short and sweet: chicken thighs (or your favorite chicken pieces), olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice (fresh is best), dried or fresh thyme and garlic. The chicken is tossed with all the ingredients and baked in the oven until cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature), golden and crispy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, thyme and garlic. Stir to blend.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Put the chicken into the bowl and toss to coat, then put it into a baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F for about 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature).
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.