Crispy Baked Garlic, Lemon & Thyme Chicken Recipe Is Flavor to the Bone by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, thyme and garlic. Stir to blend.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Put the chicken into the bowl and toss to coat, then put it into a baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F for about 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.