Gwyneth Paltrow's Rainbow Salad Recipe Is Healthy Clean Eating by Ann Marie Patitucci
Paltrow, who for many years has advocated for clean eating as essential to overall wellness, recently invited Good Morning America into her kitchen to share some of her favorite healthy recipes. She told GMA that she eats salads every day for lunch. Here’s her rainbow salad recipe for you to try at home.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 to 2
- avocado, cubed
- beets (red and yellow) steamed, peeled and cubed
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- lettuce, chopped
- purple cabbage, shredded
- pepperoncini (yellow), sliced
- radishes, thinly sliced
- cucumbers, cubed
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- any additional vegetables of your choice
- 1 clove freshly crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- smidge anchovy paste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- To make the salad, arrange vegetables in a vessel of your choice.
- To make the dressing, whisk together ingredients, adding olive oil as you whisk.
- Pour dressing over the salad, adding sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.
Recipes reprinted courtesy of Gwyneth Paltrow in partnership with Monogram Luxury Appliances.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gwyneth Paltrow Cookbooks $5 & Up
White Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Anchovy Paste $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.