5-Ingredient One-Pan Mongolian Beef Recipe With Broccoli Cooks in 10 Minutes by Sarah Amona
Rich flavorful recipes don't always have a bunch of ingredients and take all day to make. This easy, healthy Mongolian beef recipe with cauliflower rice has just five ingredients and cooks in one pan. Perfect!
The five-ingredient one-pan Mongolia beef is so easy to make! Marinate the sliced flank steak in soy sauce for about 15 minutes (longer if you have the time). The steak is cooked first, followed by the broccoli which cooks in water and a packet of Splenda for a little sweetness. Serve the Mongolian beef over riced cauliflower for a healthy meal. Don't like riced cauliflower? Try brown rice or quinoa.
Cuisine: Asian / American
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into strips
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Splenda packet
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets (optional)
- 2 cups fresh, cooked, grated cauliflower, for serving (optional)
- sesame seeds, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Toss steak with soy sauce and let sit 15 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with olive oil cooking spray over medium-high heat. Stir fry the beef for about 5 minutes or until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add the broccoli, water and Splenda. Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until broccoli is just starting to turn tender, stirring occasionally.
- Put the beef back into the pan. Stir to combine. Serve over cooked cauliflower.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.