Easy Asian Beef & Vegetable Skewers Recipe Is a Satisfying, Healthy Meal by Sarah Amona
Even when eating a healthy diet, you can have lean, red meat in moderation. This easy Asian beef and vegetable skewers recipe is made with sirloin steak and colorful, healthy peppers. So satisfying and delicious!
Cuisine: Asian / American
Prep Time: 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus 24 hours to marinate
- 14 ounces beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 3 cups green, yellow or red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Combine ingredients for marinade in a small bowl. Marinate meat overnight in a large zipper bag in the marinade. Add the vegetables to marinade an hour before cooking.
- Discard marinade and assemble meat and veggies on skewers. Put the skewers of meat and veggies on the grill and cook until desired doneness.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Light Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Beef Bouillon Granules $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $4 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Skewers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.