4-Ingredient Dairy-free Coconut Ice Cream Recipe With No Refined Sugar by 30Seconds Food
Dairy-free ice cream is all the rage. Not only for people who can't eat dairy or are lactose intolerant, but just because it tastes delicious, especially made with coconut milk. This easy coconut ice cream recipe is not only dairy-free, but contains no refined sugar.
You can make this easy ice cream recipe in an ice cream maker, or go with the no-churn recipe. Either way, you'll be rewarded with a bowl or cone full of creamy goodness.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to 2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes to 2 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) coconut milk, shaken well
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/8 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the shaken coconut milk into a large bowl. Stir in the coconut sugar, agave nectar and vanilla. Whisk until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth. Stir in the shredded coconut.
- To make it in an ice cream maker: Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker. Process for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- To make it in the freezer: Pour the mixture into a freezer container or loaf pan. Put it in the freezer and stir about every 20 minutes or until it has an ice cream consistency. If you keep in the freezer overnight, let it sit at room temperature to soften a bit before eating.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Coconut Sugar $5 & Up
Shredded Coconut $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.