Creamy Old Bay Remoulade Sauce Recipe: What Crab Cakes Live For by 30Seconds Food
Most people love a good sauce. Crab cakes, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, fried fish, fried clams (to name a few) beg for a flavorful sauce. This easy Old Bay remoulade sauce recipe is exactly what they need!
Creamy and full of strong flavors, this easy remoulade sauce recipe takes minutes to make and adds so many flavors to seafood. All you need to whip up a bowl of this creamy Cajun sauce is mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Old Bay seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, fresh chives, prepared horseradish, fresh garlic and lemon juice.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 - 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Store the creamy remoulade sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Pulse until combined. (You could also whisk the ingredients together in a bowl.)
- Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.