Creamy Herb & Garlic Dip Recipe: Those Chips Are Getting Excited by 30Seconds Food
With fresh herbs, garlic and cream cheese, this easy snack dip recipe is begging for a get-together – and chips, crackers or fresh vegetables. If you have time, let the dip sit a room temperature about 30 minutes before serving to soften up. Use whatever fresh herbs you have on hand.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, basil, oregano or rosemary
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cream cheese and milk into a bowl. Beat well with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the chives, parsley and garlic. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.