Creamy Herb Garlic Dip Recipe: Those Chips Are Getting Excited for Gameday Snacking by 30Seconds Food
When the games are on, you need a cold, creamy dip and a bag of chips as an appetizer. And this creamy herb and garlic dip is one of the easiest dip recipes you'll find. No processed mixes in this homemade dip recipe. Your friends and family will appreciate that.
To make this creamy herb and garlic dip recipe you will need a box of cream cheese, milk, fresh chives, fresh thyme, fresh parsley and garlic. With fresh herbs, garlic and cream cheese, this easy snack dip recipe is begging for a get-together – and chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, basil, oregano or rosemary
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- If you have time, let the dip sit a room temperature about 30 minutes before serving to soften up.
- Use whatever fresh herbs you have on hand. If you don't have any fresh herbs, you can use dried herbs.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cream cheese and milk into a bowl. Beat well with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the chives, parsley and garlic. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 6.7g
Saturated Fat: 4.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 0.9g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 0.2g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.