20-Minute Ground Beef & Green Bean Stir-fry Recipe Has Just 5 Ingredients by Donna John
Stir-fry recipes are always a go-to on busy weeknights and for casual weekend dinners. They're quick to make, most have just a few ingredients and they are just good. This beef and green bean recipe uses ground beef and green beans, both which are budget-friendly ingredients. (You could substitute ground chicken or ground turkey.)
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed (leave whole or cut into smaller pieces)
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until browned and cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain fat.
- Add the green beans and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until they are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Pour into the pan. Cook about 3 more minutes. Add crushed red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve over rice.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Stir Fry Cookbooks $5 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.