Tasty 10-Minute Spanish Rice Recipe Almost Cooks Itself by 30Seconds Food
If you want to fancy up this rice recipe, you could throw in some whole kernel corn, chopped tomatoes or fresh cilantro. Be sure to print out this amazing side dish recipe because you'll get recipe requests!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups instant white rice (uncooked)
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic powder, onion powder and ground cumin. Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add the tomato sauce and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the rice. Season with salt and pepper. Bring back to a boil, cover and turn off the heat. Let the rice sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.