Easy Chewy Protein Cookie Recipe (No Flour, No Sugar, No Gluten) by 30Seconds Food
With the price of food these days, it's hard to buy that box or pre-made protein cookies – some are $8 for a box of four! Instead, make your own protein cookies for snacks or dessert at home. It's so easy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 13 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 23 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Shape the dough into balls and place them on a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Press the balls down to flatten and form a cookie.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 13 minutes or until edges are beginning to brown. Remove and cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.