Creamy Reuben Dip Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes for St. Patrick's Day Snacking by 30Seconds Food
Fan of a Reuben sandwich? Then this creamy Reuben dip recipe is calling your name! With corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island dressing, it hits all the Reuben notes in a creamy, delicious way.
If you're not a fan of hot dips, you could serve this appetizer recipe cold. Simply mix all the ingredients well then spoon it into a bowl. Serve this creamy Reuben dip – hot or cold – with crackers, toasted bread or fresh vegetables for dipping.
The dip takes only minutes to make. If you make it ahead of time for your get-together, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Be sure to print out copies of the recipe to pass out to friends and family. You will get recipe requests for this corned beef and sauerkraut dip recipe! It's the perfect creamy dip to serve on St. Patrick's Day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces deli corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1/4 cup thousand island salad dressing (try this homemade thousand island salad dressing recipe)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Spread into a pie plate or casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until hot.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.