Creamy Hot (or Cold) Reuben Dip Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
If you're not a fan of hot dips, you could serve this appetizer recipe cold. Simply mix all the ingredients well then spoon it into a bowl. Serve – hot or cold – with crackers, toasted bread or fresh vegetables for dipping.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces deli corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1/4 cup thousand island salad dressing (try this homemade thousand island salad dressing recipe)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Spread into a pie plate or casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until hot.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.