Crazy Good Corn Casserole Recipe Is the Perfect Side Dish by Melissa Vickers
This easy corn casserole recipe cooks up like a tender cornbread, though I won’t call it cornbread that since it has sugar in it. (Click here to find out why!) It's super simple to make and who doesn't love corn?
Add cheese to this side dish recipe if you like. You could also add jalapenos if you want some heat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 box (8.5 ounces) Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until the edges of the casserole are lightly browned and the top is firm. A toothpick will come out clean.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Jiffy Corn Bread Mix $1 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Cream Corn $2 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.