Asparagus & Chicken Fricassee Recipe: 6 Simple Ingredients Make One-Pan Magic by Sarah Amona
Thin-cut chicken breasts cook up so fast, so they make an ideal ingredient for quick dinners. This easy chicken and asparagus fricassee recipe has fresh, wholesome ingredients and is something the whole family is sure to enjoy.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound thin-sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches, turning until golden brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook until golden, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Pour in chicken broth and simmer until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in asparagus and cook until tender, about 6 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Serve immediately.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.