Celebrate Summer With This Refreshing Salmon Poke Bowl Recipe by Sarah Amona
This healthy salmon poke bowl is how to celebrate summer! Poke bowls are perfect for hot weather because there's no cooking involved. A cold poke bowl is so simple and refreshing on hot days.
This easy salmon poke bowl recipe is full of fresh ingredients. You can be using those chopsticks on this healthy lunch or dinner in about 20 minutes!
Cuisine: American / Hawaiian
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless salmon, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 green onions, trimmed and minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek or garlic chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 large bell pepper (yellow or orange), sliced
- 1 seaweed sheet (0.35 ounces), optional
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, whisk together the green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek and sesame seeds. Add salmon and toss to coat.
- Arrange an equal amount of each vegetable into individual bowls and top with 5 ounces of salmon per bowl. Cut the seaweed sheet into small ribbons or four equal-sized pieces and serve on the side.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sambal Oelek $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
Garlic Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Seaweed Sheets $4 & Up
Chopsticks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.