Tender & Juicy Marinated Flank Steak Recipe Is OMG Good by Sarah Amona
OMG, this flank steak recipe is so delicious! This steak is marinated for hours then quickly grilled. The result is a tender, juicy steak. So good!
Prep Time: 10 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes to cook and 10 hours to marinate
- 2 1/3 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Splenda (or your favorite sweetener)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Place a plastic zipper bag in a large bowl. Add the soy sauce, beef broth, balsamic vinegar and oil to the bag. Whisk in the Splenda, garlic, ginger and green onions. Add the steak to the bag, flipping it to coat it in the marinade. Place the steak in the fridge and marinate it overnight, or for a minimum of 10 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the steak from the fridge and preheat your cooking surface (outside grill or stovetop grill pan). Remove the steak from the marinade, discard the leftover liquid and sear the steak on each side until it’s cooked to your desired degree of doneness. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes and then slice it against the grain.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grill Pans $10 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $2 & Up
Splenda $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.