Crunchy Air Fryer Parmesan Pasta Chips Recipe: The Best Snack Recipe Ever by Ann Marie Patitucci
Who would have thought that TikTok would influence pasta sales or inspire viral recipes? Well, we're certainly living in a digital world! This easy pasta chips recipe went viral, causing an increase in rigatoni pasta sales and inspiring countless videos and millions of views.
People just love the crunchy snack and the endless possibilities. Pasta chips can be seasoned however you like. This recipe is what I’d call an Italian-style recipe. You could go with a Mexican or southwest flavor by changing the spices. You could even make a sweet version of pasta chips by mixing the pasta with cinnamon and sugar! Just see what you have in your pantry and get creative.
This popular appetizer recipe is versatile as well as delicious! And we all know that air-fryer recipes are healthier, right? Serve these crunchy air-fryer pasta chips with warm marinara sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 4 ounces pasta (rigatoni or fusilli are ideal)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- marinara sauce, warmed
Here's how to make it:
- Cook pasta to al dente in boiling, salted water. Drain and pat dry.
- Put the pasta into a large bowl. Add the olive oil, spices and cheese (hold off on salt for now!). Mix.
- Place pasta in air fryer, ensuring it all touches the tray (you might need to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer).
- Cook pasta at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, stopping halfway to shake air fryer basket.
- Remove pasta from air fryer and place in a serving bowl. Add salt, to taste. Serve with marinara sauce.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Parsley Flakes $3 & Up
Dried Basil $3 & Up
Dry Pasta $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Marinara Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.