20-Minute Mushroom & Spinach Cauliflower Rice Recipe: A Vegetarian Main Dish or Side Dish by Sarah Amona
This awesome cauliflower rice recipe is simple and full of delicious ingredients like healthy mushrooms, garlic and spinach. Another bonus? This vegetarian mushroom and spinach cauliflower dish takes just minutes to prepare.
This easy recipe has simple, wholesome ingredients: riced cauliflower, olive oil, onion, mushrooms, fresh garlic, baby spinach and a little soy sauce for flavor. The meatless meal cooks up in about 10 minutes in a skillet, and takes about the same time to prep.
You could rice your own fresh cauliflower if you prefer. Serve this easy vegetarian and vegan cauliflower rice recipe for Meatless Monday or as a side dish with your favorite protein. It's perfect for meal prepping, too. This recipe can easily be doubled.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
Here's how to make it:
- Cook cauliflower rice according to instructions on package (if using frozen).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until softened. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Stir until cauliflower rice has absorbed soy sauce.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.