Easy No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Recipe Is a Slice of Summer by Ann Marie Patitucci
A delicious no-bake dessert recipe is about as good as it gets. This key lime cheesecake recipe is the perfect combination of sweet, tart, creamy and ... summer! It’s sure to be a hit the next time you’re invited to a potluck event.
Prep: 35 minutes plus 6 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes plus 6 hours to chill
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 11 whole crackers), divided
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 limes, divided (1 for zest and 1 for serving, if desired)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, make the graham cracker crust by stirring graham cracker crumbs, oil and half the lime zest together. Press most of the crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan (saving the rest for garnish, if desired). Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add condensed milk, key lime juice, vanilla and the remaining lime zest. Continue beating until well combined and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Pour heavy cream in a medium bowl. With clean beaters, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream gently into the cream cheese mixture until completely incorporated. Spread the mixture evenly over the prepared crust and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, about 6 to 8 hours.
- Once the cheesecake is firm, run a knife around the edge, then release and remove the pan sides. If desired, top with whipped cream, lime slices and/or remaining crumb mixture.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.