5-Ingredient Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe Is Seasoned to Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Chicken legs are still a relatively inexpensive ingredient for dinner recipes. And who doesn't love a crispy, juicy, well-seasoned piece of chicken? We are huge fans of easy chicken dinners!
This easy baked chicken recipe is seasoned to perfection then baked to a crispy, golden brown. Serve this budget-friendly recipe with your favorite vegetable dish or a tasty side dish. This is a family-friendly meal that will leave them wanting more!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken legs (about 8)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Put the chicken into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the seasonings and toss to coat. Put onto an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature).
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.