5-Ingredient Baked Chicken Recipe Is Crispy, Juicy & Seasoned to Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Chicken legs are still a relatively inexpensive ingredient for recipes. And who doesn't love a crispy, juicy, well-seasoned piece of chicken?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken legs (about 8)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Put the chicken into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the seasonings and toss to coat. Put onto an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature).
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.