Cheesy Hot Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe Can Be an Appetizer or Side Dish by Melissa Vickers
When I find a recipe that looks interesting, rarely do I have all the ingredients, or even like all the ingredients, but something sparks my creative juices. This hot corn dip recipe is a result of that kind of effort.
It’s kind of like Mexican street corn, with a few other things added in. We love mushrooms around here, so they get tossed into just about any recipe that doesn’t start with chocolate.
Cuisine: Mexican / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 bag frozen street corn (I used Simply Steam Street Corn)
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- any other ingredients that sounds good to you like jalapenos, green chilies, black olives, onion, etc.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used a fiesta blend)
- 1 cup cracker or chip crumbs (I used cheese crackers and tortilla chips, crushed)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, mix corn, mushrooms, celery, mayo, sour cream and cheese. Blend well.
- Dump mixture into a greased 8x8-inch baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Remove foil and add cracker/chip crumbs. Pop back in the oven, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until bubbly and chips are lightly browned.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Cheese Crackers $2 & Up
Tortilla Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.