4-Ingredient Marinated Grilled Pork Chops Recipe Is What to Cook by 30Seconds Food
If you don't feel like grilling outside on an outdoor grill, you can cook these pork chops under the broiler. To up the flavor even more, add some chopped fresh herbs or dried herbs to the marinade. Serve with your favorite side dish, vegetable or salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 8 to 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus time to marinate
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic in a shallow dish.
- Season the pork chops with black pepper (you can add salt, but the soy sauce is already salty). Put the chops into the marinade. Turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill to medium. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and grill until desired doneness, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Dried Herbs $2 & Up
Grill Brushes $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.