Cajun Grilled Mushroom Kebabs Recipe: A Quick, Healthy 4-Ingredient Side Dish by 30Seconds Food
Mushrooms have been found to reduce your risk of getting cancer, including breast cancer in women. We think that's a pretty good reason to search for new mushroom recipes. Another reason is that they're delicious!
The mushrooms are marinated in olive oil, lemon juice and Cajun or Creole seasoning for just a couple minutes before being threaded onto skewers. Then the mushrooms spend a little time on the grill to get soft and succulent. Amazing flavor! If you don't want to grill outside, you can cook them in a grill pan.
This easy Cajun grilled mushroom recipe is so easy to make and full of flavor. It's the perfect side dish for grilled chicken, lean beef, pork or seafood. This Cajun grilled mushroom kebab recipe is perfect for your Mardi Gras celebrations, too!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning or Creole seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Put the mushrooms into a plastic zipper food storage bag. Add the remaining ingredients. Toss the bag to combine all the ingredients. Let the mushrooms sit for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the marinade and thread on metal skewers or wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Cook the mushrooms on a hot grill, turning often, until softened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.